I’m an assistant professor at Beijing Institute of Basic Medical Sciences. Currently, I’m studying the applications of machine learning to biological data. I was previously working on machine learing techniques for scene perception and path planning in autonomous driving, and earned my PhD from NUDT in 2018. During 2016–2018, I was a visiting student at UCL computer science.
- Machine learning: deep learning, recurrent neural networks, unsupervised learning, Bayesian statistics.
- Bioinformatics: genomics, transcriptomics, single-cell analysis.
- Computer vision: image segmentation, object detection, object tracking, depth estimation, image reconstruction.
- Natural language processing: language modeling, machine translation.
- Robotics: path plannig, motion planning.