I’m an assistant professor in Beijing Institute of Basic Medical Sciences. Currently, I’m studying the applications of machine learning to biological data. I was previously working on machine learing techniques for scene perception and path planning in autonomous driving, and earned my PhD and MSc degrees from NUDT in 2018 and 2013, respectively. During 2016–2018, I was a visiting student at UCL computer science.
- Machine learning: deep learning, recurrent neural networks, unsupervised learning, Bayesian statistics.
- Bioinformatics: genomics, transcriptomics, single-cell analysis.
- Computer vision: image segmentation, object detection, object tracking, depth estimation, image reconstruction.
- Natural language processing: language modeling, machine translation.
- Robotics: path plannig, motion planning.
- 03/2019: I’ll be a reviewer for NeurIPS 2019.
- 03/2019: Our “tracking-by-animation” paper is accepted by CVPR 2019.
- 11/2018: I’ll be a reviewer for ICML 2019.
- 09/2017: Our “tensorized LSTM” paper is accepted by NIPS 2017.